Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sassy Suzie


I just love this picture of Berks! She is my little Sassy girl with a whole lot of attitude! I just love her, she acts like she's 14 not 4, she shakes her head back and forth when she tells you about her 4 year old drama that's happened that day. She's full of sass and tells you how it is.(or not how it is but how SHE thinks it should be)Doesn't she look like she should be in a Missy Elliot music video? She definately is a handful but I love every inch of her! She's a mini Tryna in the attitude department, and I love that, she's strong and determined. MY little best friend, she loves to go buy paper with me to scrapbook and make cards. She is so talented.(And yes she gets that from me) I am so thankful to have such a special daughter in my life.

4 comments:

J. YOUNG FAMILY said...

Hey Tryna I am so glad you have a blog its way cute. Berks is adorable. Tell her aunt Jen said Hi I miss her. I my self am not so sure about all this blogging I Struggle with getting the pictures the way I want but a well.

Jaclyn and kodey said...

Tryna your blog is way cute, i love your backdrop.I am so glad you have a blog they are fun. We miss you guys.

Erik and Michelle said...

She is such a little DIVA already!!! and Yes I am proud of ya!! staying up til one in the morning really paid off!!

A'Lisha said...

so stinkin cute!!