Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Buddy Boston


Here he is my little trouble maker, look at that face, all you see is mischief! He keeps me on my toes, he gets a mess going faster than I can even clean up the last one. He likes to dump things out, like his crackers, gets a spoon out and crunches them all up, put the dog food in the dog water, and poor his drink on the table to rub it in with his hands! S0 I definately burn more calories when he's around...I can't sit down! But his sweet innocent little face gets me everytime, I feel so bad when I get mad at him, he is a sulker. He looks at you with his bottom lip out and sad little eyes, then curls up face down in a ball and cries. (it is kinda cute the first 100 times you see it) I just love him, and I do enjoy the time we get together, when all the messes are cleaned up.

1 comment:

J. YOUNG FAMILY said...

little bost he reminds me of his dad to a tee. He is a sexy little man You better watch him when he gets older he will have girls every where.