Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Boston's Birthday!
This was his BIG present for his birthday, the little stinker saw it under a tarp in the garage a few days earlier and kept taking me to it and saying, "vroom, vroom." It was so cute to finally give it to him and see his face, we could barely get him off of it when his party finally started. The first thing he does when he wakes up is brings me his shoes and takes me to the garage door, points and says,"vroom, vroom"(since four wheeler is kinda hard for a 2 year old to say)He wants to ride it all the time, which I'm glad he loves his gift, but it can be exausting to be outside all the time, and I don't get all my house work done.




1 comment:

Jessi Fogg said...

I am so glad to see someone else spoils their kids. I get a lot of crap for the way I spoil mine. Boston is such a cute little kid.