Sunday, January 17, 2010

Halloween


Pebbles and Bamm Bamm

I just had to have Boston dress up as Bamm Bamm for Halloween! I think he looks like him and he loves to have a bat in his hands swinging and hitting things as he goes by. And nothing goes better with Bamm Bamm than Pebbles! I looked everywhere online for their costumes and they were all so cheesey, so I decided to try to make them! Thank goodness they were easy because I am not very good at sewing.
We went down to Grandma J's in Ephraim, they have the whole town do a Large trunk-or-treat. I LOVE that for the age of my kids, they don't have to walk as far and we cover way more ground than going from house to house. Not that they need that much candy, but when we're home we go to only a few houses and they are done. Seems like way too much work to get them all dressed up for only a few houses. In the end the costumes were a hit and the kids had a BLAST!

2 comments:

Jessi Fogg said...

Those are so cute! I can't believe you made them. Good Job!

Jeanene said...

Oh my gosh! Those are the cutest costumes! Way to be creative Tryna!